The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and the Body of Christ
- When the Sheep are Preyed Upon: Acknowledging the Tragic Reality of the Church’s Spiritual Abuse Problem
- Bearing the Image of Christ While Caring for Others
- Seeking God’s Research on Our Lives
- Listening to God’s Voice to Silence Trauma
- Today’s Crises Have Multiplied & Exposed Trauma, How Will the Church Respond?
- Blessed Are Those Who Hunger and Thirst
- The Spiritual Life of the Therapist: We Become What We Habitually Reflect
- Wolves, Sheep and Shepherds
- Translators for God
- How Should the Church Respond to Abusers?
- Trauma as a Place of Service: Cairn University 2019
- Brokenness: Part 1
- Brokenness: Part 2
- The Least of These
- Breaking Faith or Bearing Fruit?
- Recommendations for Churches Dealing with Abuse
- Divisions, Deceptions and Disease
- Twitter Question Mandated Reporting
- Conversation with Nicole Bromley of I Am One Voice